Succeeding in the Professional Organizing Business despite What the Economy is doing
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009
Time: 4:30pm – 5:30pm (Pacific)
Open to public
In today’s volatile economic landscape it’s harder than ever to maintain success in many consumer and service industries. As economic worries continue to be a major concern, the widespread ripple effect is causing people to be more hesitant in spending money.
This Webinar focuses on what a Professional Organizer can do to not only withstand the economic climate, but to thrive. There are several factors that contribute to growth and prosperity, and we have an advantage that most other service industries don’t have.
Find out what that advantage is and how to leverage it in your business to achieve a high level of success and growth in your business.
Some of the things you’ll hear about are:
- More aggressive marketing strategies
- How to find the right clientele in these economic times
- What message is making people reach for your service
- How to get the most out of the services you provide
- Tactics and approach to becoming a value-added service partner
- Methods to use client information to target promotions and personalized communications
- Strategies in leveraging your online presence with the right marketing and branding techniques
Speaker: Cyndi Seidler, author , columnist, and TV personality. Cyndi gained recognition among the organizing industry for her contribution in helping to educate professional organizers through her online training academy which offers a course and apprenticeship. Her books include “A Manual for Professional Organizers,” “Organize for Success,” and “The Art of Filing Systems,”and her DVD “Get Organized with Cyndi Seidler" is available at www.getorganizedwithcyndi.com
Join Cyndi in this informative and very important Webinar!
Fee: $75 to NAPO Members. $100 to Public.